How to make — Brown Sugar Glazed Ham (NYE 2020)
Serves: 10-12 People
Prep Time: 30 Mins
Total Time: 2 Hours 15 Mins
8-10 Pounds Smoked Ham
1 Cup Brown Sugar, Packed
1/2 Cup Brandy
2 Tbsp Wholegrain Mustard
1 Tbsp Cornstarch
1 Tbsp Ground Cumin
1 Tbsp Ground Coriander
1 Tsp Ground Allspice
1/2 Tsp Cayenne Pepper
2 Tsp Salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil and lay the ham on it flat-side-down.
3. Score the ham with cuts one inch apart and 1/4-inch deep. (Do this in two directions creating a grid pattern over the entire surface of the ham).
4. In a medium bowl, mix all the remaining ingredients for the glaze.
5. Rub half the glaze over the surface of the ham and bake for 45 minutes.
6. Pull the Ham out of the oven.
7. Rub the rest of the glaze over ham and place it back in the oven for another 45-75 minutes.