How to make — Funnel Cake
Serves: 5 People
Prep Time: 10 Mins
Total Time: 15 Mins
250g All-Purpose Flour 250g
2 Tbsp Granulated Sugar
1 Tsp Baking Powder
½ Tsp Salt
2 Large Eggs Lightly Beaten
½ Tsp Vanilla Extract
1. Whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together milk, eggs, and vanilla extract.
3. Gradually add dry ingredients to wet, stirring until smooth and combined.
4. Fill a medium-sized saucepan 2-3” deep with vegetable oil.
5. Set on stovetop over medium-low heat and place a candy thermometer in the oil.
6. Heat oil to 370-375F (187-190C).
7. Once oil is heated, portion about ½ cup of batter into a liquid measuring cup.
8. Slowly drizzle batter into oil in a thin stream in a swirling motion.
9. Fry on each side until golden brown (about 90 seconds per side).
10. Remove to a paper-towel lined plate.
11. Dust with powdered sugar and serve warm.
12. Repeat steps with remaining batter.