How to make — Burrata And Peach Salad
Serves 2 People
Prep Time 6 Minutes
Total Time 11 Minutes
- 1 Peach, Sliced
- 2 Cups Arugula
- 1/2 Loaf Of Whole Wheat Sour Dough
- 1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes, Sliced
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- Handful Of Basil
- Handful Of Parsley
- Pinch Of Salt And Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Slice sour dough bread into 1/2 inch slices and lay on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle both sides with olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Lightly toast the sour bread in the oven for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Add basil and parsley to a food processor and slowly stream in about 1/4 cup olive oil until desired consistency.
- Add arugula, tomatoes and peaches to a dish and top with burrata.
- Drizzle herb olive oil on top and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Serve with warm toasted sour dough bread and an extra drizzle of olive oil as desired.