How to make — Carrot Cake Cupcake
Serves 12 People
Prep Time 25 Mins
Total Time 45 Mins
- 1 1/4 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Light Brown Sugar
- 3/4 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 Tsp Nutmeg
- 3/4 Cups Canola Oil
- 2 Large Eggs, Room Temperature
- 1 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp Milk
- 1 1/2 Cups Grated Carrots
- 1 Batch Cream Cheese Frosting
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line a 12-count muffin pan with paper liners.
- In the bowl of a standing mixer, whisk together flour, sugars, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Stir in canola oil.
- Add eggs, pausing to scrape down sides of the bowl after each addition.
- Beat until well-combined.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- Add carrots and nuts (if using) and stir until combined.
- Evenly divide batter into cupcake liners.
- Transfer to oven and bake on 350F (175C) for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before decorating with cream cheese frosting.