How to make — Chickpea Salad
Serves 8-10 People
Prep Time 25 Mins
Total Time 25 Mins
- 1/2 Cup Finely Diced Red Onion About 1/2 Small
- 2 Cans Reduced-Sodium Chickpeas Rinsed and Drained
- 1 1/2 Cups Chopped Fresh Flat-Leaf Parsley, About 1 Bunch
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, Chopped
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper, Chopped
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, Chopped
- 1/2 Large Seedless Cucumber, Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Crumbled Feta
FOR THE DRESSING:
- 3 Tbsp Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 1/2 Tsp Dried Oregano
- 1 Tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper
- Place the onions in a bowl of cool water.
- Place the chickpeas, parsley, bell peppers, cucumber, and feta in a large serving bowl.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the dressing ingredients: olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Drain the red onions and add them to the chickpea mixture.
- Pour the dressing over the top.
- Toss to combine.