How to make — Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serves 24 People
Prep Time 20 Mins
Total Time 1 Hr 20 Mins
- 1 Cup Butter
- 1 Cup White Sugar
- 1 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 2 Tsp Hot Water
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 3 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Cups Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup Chopped Walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
- Dissolve baking soda in hot water.
- Add to batter along with salt.
- Stir in flour, chocolate chips, and nuts.
- Drop by large spoonfuls onto ungreased pans.
- Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are nicely browned.