How to make — Cranberry Brie Biscuit Dip
Serves: 6 People
Prep Time: 20 Mins
Total Time: 40 Mins
1 (12.3-oz) round brie cheese, at room temperature
1/4 c. cranberry sauce
1/4 c. shredded white cheddar
1 sprig rosemary
Freshly cracked black pepper
Drizzle of honey for garnish
For The Biscuits:
1 (16.3-oz.) can refrigerated biscuits
2 tbsp. butter, melted
1 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
Freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Cut biscuits in half and roll into balls.
3. In a small bowl, stir together melted butter and fresh parsley.
4. Place biscuits in a ring around the edge of a medium skillet and brush with butter.
5. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Place brie in the center of the biscuits and use a paring knife to remove the top rind.
7. Bake until brie is melty, 8 to 10 minutes.
8. Add cranberry sauce and cheddar to melted Brie and gently fold to combine.
9. Smooth the cheese mixture into an even layer and top with rosemary.
10. Return to oven to melt cheddar, 5 to 7 minutes more.
11. Drizzle with honey and serve hot.