How to make — Cranberry Sauce
Serves 9 People
Prep Time 5 Mins
Total Time 20 Mins
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Water
- 4 Cups Fresh Or Frozen Cranberries
- Place the cranberries in a colander and rinse them.
- Pick out and discard any damaged or bruised cranberries.
- Put the water and sugar in a medium saucepan on high heat and bring to a boil.
- Stir to dissolve the sugar.
- Add the cranberries to the pot and return to a boil.
- Lower the heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove the pot from heat and let it cool completely at room temperature.
- Transfer to a bowl to chill in the refrigerator.