How to make — Frappe
Serves: 1 People
Prep Time: 20 Mins
Total Time: 20 Mins
For The Iced Coffee:
50g Whipped Cream
2 Scoops Vanilla Ice Cream
250ml Cold, Strong Coffee
For The Coffee Frappe:
½ Cinnamon Stick
1 Piece Orange Peel
300ml Hot, Strong Coffee
6 Ice Cubes
4 Tsp Brown Cane Sugar
4 Tbsp Whipped Cream
1. For the iced coffee, whip the cream until smooth.
2. Place vanilla ice cream into 2 large glasses.
3. Mix the coffee with the Amaretto and pour over the ice cream.
4. Serve garnished with whipped cream, almonds and chocolate shavings.
5. For the coffee frappe, combine the cinnamon, orange peel and cloves in a small pot.
6. Pour in the hot coffee.
7. Allow to cool slightly and then refrigerate, covered, for 2 hours.
8. Pour spiced coffee through a sieve and mix in a blender with ice cubes and sugar.
9. Add the cream and continue to whisk everything together until fluffy.
10. Pour into tall glasses and serve immediately.