How to make — Grilled Eggplant
Serves: 4 People
Prep Time: 10 Mins
Total Time: 25 Mins
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
2 Tsp Worcestershire Sauce
2 Tsp Balsamic Vinegar
2 Garlic Cloves, Minced
2 Tbsp Parsley
Salt And Pepper
1. Cut the eggplant in rounds, about ¾ of an inch thick.
2. Mix together the olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, balsamic vinegar, garlic, and parsley.
3. Toss the eggplant with this mixture and let it sit for 5 minutes.
4. Once the grill is hot, place the eggplant on the grill and cook for 4 minutes per side.
5. Once finished cooking, toss the eggplant back into the bowl with the marinade.
6. Season with salt and pepper.