How to make — Honey Glazed Carrots
Serves 4 People
Prep Time 5 Mins
Total Time 20 Mins
- 2 Pounds Carrots, Peeled
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 3 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 2 Tbsp Melted Butter
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 Tbsp Ground Ginger
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Pepper
- Parsley, Thyme Or Other Herbs For Garnish
- Preheat your oven to 425F.
- Cut the carrots on a diagonal, about 1"-1.5" in length.
- In a mixing bowl, toss the sliced carrots with the honey, garlic, butter, oil, and spices.
- Pour the carrots and glaze onto a sheet pan and spread them out.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- Transfer carrots to a serving dish and garnish with chopped herbs.