How to make — Lemon Roasted Artichokes
Serves 4 People
Prep Time 10 Mins
Total Time 20 Mins
- 1 Lb Fresh Asparagus, Trimmed
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan, Grated
- 1 Lemon, Thinly Sliced
- 2 Tbsp Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the asparagus, lemon slices, olive oil, freshly squeezed lemon juice, sea salt, ground black pepper, minced garlic, and parmesan cheese to the baking sheet.
- Toss to evenly coat.
- Place in the oven and roast for 8-10 minutes or until the asparagus is crisp on the outside and tender in the center.