How to make — Macaroni and Cheese
Serves: 5 People
Prep Time: 15 Mins
Total Time: 30 Hour
1 ½ Cups Uncooked Elbow Macaroni
3 Tbsp Butter
2 Tbsp All-Purpose Flour
½ Tsp Salt
1/8 Tsp Ground Black Pepper
180g Half and Half
275g Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Lightly grease a square baking dish.
3. Cook the macaroni to al dente, according to package instructions.
4. Drain and set aside.
5. Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
6. Blend in the flour, salt, and pepper.
7. Cook for 2 minutes.
8. Slowly add the milk and half and half, stirring constantly.
9. Cook over medium heat for a few minutes until the mixture is just thickened.
10. Remove from heat and stir in 1 cup of cheese, stirring just until melted.
11. Add the cooked macaroni noodles and toss to coat.
12. Pour half of the pasta mixture into the prepared baking dish.
13. Sprinkle ½ cup of cheese over the top.
14. Add remaining pasta and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
15. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted on top.
16. Serve your favorite vegetable or side salad.