How to make — Mangosteen Popsicles
Serves: 10 People
Prep Time: 25 Mins
Total Time: 4 Hours
2 Cans Full Fat Coconut Milk
3 Medjool Dates
3 Cups Mangosteen Juice
2 Tbsp Coconut Butter
1. To prepare the dates, boil water and pour over dates in a small bowl.
2. Let soften for about 10 minutes.
3. Heat coconut milk and coconut butter over low to medium heat.
4. Squeeze out any liquid from the dates and add them to the coconut milk.
5. Simmer for about 5-10 minutes until dates are dissolved.
6. Strain through a sieve and pour into a measuring cup.
7. To prepare the popsicles fill each popsicle mold with 1/3 cup of mango juice.
8. Fill up the rest with the coconut milk mixture.
9. Place popsicles in freezer for about 30-40 minutes before adding the wooden spoons.
10. Freeze for another 2 hours before serving.