How to make — Monkey Bread
Serves 15 People
Prep Time 15 Mins
Total Time 1 Hour 5 Mins
- 1 Cup White Sugar
- 2 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 3 (12 Oz) Packages Refrigerated Biscuit Dough
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Walnuts
- 1/2 Cup Raisins
- 1/2 Cup Margarine
- 1 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease one 9 or 10-inch tube.
- Mix white sugar and cinnamonin a plastic bag.
- Cut biscuits into quarters.
- Shake 6 to 8 biscuit pieces in the sugar-cinnamon mix.
- Arrange pieces in the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Continue until all biscuits are coated and placed in the pan.
- Melt margarine with the brown sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Boil for 1 minute.
- Pour over the biscuits.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 35 minutes.
- Let bread cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a plate.
- Do not cut! The bread just pulls apart.