How to make — Pancakes
Serves: 2 People
Prep Time: 5 Mins
Total Time: 20 Mins
1 Cup All-Purpose Flour
2 Tbsp Sugar
2 Tsp Baking Powder
1 Pinch Salt
1 Cup Milk
2 Tbsp Melted Butter
1 Large Egg
Method:1. In a small bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together milk, butter and egg.
3. Pour the dry ingredients to the milk mixture, and stir.
4. Heat a large skillet or griddle over medium heat.
5. Coat generously with vegetable oil.
6. For each pancake, spoon 2 or 3 tablespoons of batter onto skillet.
7. Cook until the surface of pancakes have some bubbles, about 1 minute.
8. Flip carefully with a thin spatula, and cook until brown on the underside.
9. Serve warm, with desired toppings of choice.