How to make — Peppermint Bark
Serves 4 People
Prep Time 0 Hours 10 Minutes
Total Time 1 Hours 15 Mins
- 1 Lb Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 1 Lb White Chocolate
- 6 Candy Canes
- Preheat the oven to 390F.
- Line a jellyroll pan with wax paper.
- Melt semi-sweet chooclate in a double broiler until smooth, stirring constantly.
- Pour melted chocolate into prepared pan and spread with rubber spatula.
- Put pan in the refrigerator to chill for about 15 minutes until set.
- Add candy canes to food processor and pulse until they are broken into small chunks.
- Do not over process or you will just have peppermint dust.
- Remove chilled pan from refrigerator.
- Melt white chocolate in a double broiler and add some of the peppermint dust.
- Stir constantly until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Pour over the semi-sweet chocolate and spread with a rubber spatula.
- Add crushed candy canes on top.
- Return to refrigerator to chill for 1 hour.
- Once hardened, lift wax paper sheet and peel off candy.
- Break candy into pieces as desired.