How to make — Risotto
Serves 5 People
Prep Time 10 Mins
Total Time 25 Mins
- 1/2 Medium Onion Diced Finely
- 4 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 4 Cups Vegetable Stock
- 1/4 Cup Dry White Wine
- 1 Cup Arborio Rice
- 1 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 3 Tbsp Freshly Chopped Parsley
- Begin by heating your stock and keeping it warm.
- Add butter and oil to a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onions and cook then add the garlic. Cook 1 minute longer.
- Add the rice and toss to coat.
- Add the wine and stir until it is absorbed.
- Add 1 ladle full of the stock and stir until it absorbs.
- Repeat this until you have used almost all of the stock.
- When you add the last ladle of stock, also add the parsley, but only let the stock absorb halfway and then add your cheese.
- Let it absorb until it is creamy and thick, but not soupy.
- Serve, adding extra parmesan if desired.