How to make — Roasted Artichokes
Serves 8-10 People
Prep Time 5 Mins
Total Time 1 Hours 5 Mins
- 1 Globe Artichokes
- 1 Lemon
- 8 Cloves Garlic
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Cut off top 1/2 of artichoke, and also the stem.
- Pull apart the leaves on top slightly and put 2 cloves garlic in the center of the artichoke.
- In a baking pan, put a piece of aluminum foil down and then place the artichokes on top.
- Squeeze lemon juice over artichokes.
- Drizzle olive oil over top of artichokes, 1/2 tablespoon for each.
- Wrap artichokes in aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour.
- Check after 45 minutes or so to make sure it doesn't burn.
- Eat by dripping leaves in melted butter or other dipping sauces.
- Once all leaves are removed, use a spoon to scoop out the furry part from the heart and rinse before eating.