How to make — Skillet Brownie
Serves 6 People
Prep Time 8 Mins
Total Time 32 Mins
- 1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter
- 1 Cup White Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Cup Chocolate Chips
- Ice Cream Or Confectioners Sugar, For Serving
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Grease a 10-inch skillet with butter.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the melted butter, sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla and salt.
- Add the eggs one at a time, whisking between each addition.
- Fold in the flour and chocolate chips just until the flour is combined.
- Transfer the batter into the greased skillet, smoothing it into an even layer.
- Sprinkle additional chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 30 to 34 Minutes until the center is just set.
- Remove the skillet from the oven, then top the brownie with ice cream and serve immediately.