How to make — Sweet Potato Fries
Serves 4 People
Prep Time 5 Mins
Total Time 45 Mins
- 2 Pounds Sweet Potato
- 3 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 Tsp Kosher Salt
- 2 Tbsp Cajun Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Place a roasting pan or heavy duty baking sheet in the oven to preheat.
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut off the ends.
- Cut the potatoes in half lengthwise.
- Cut each piece into 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick wedges.
- Put the sweet potatoes into a large bowl and add the oil.
- Mix well to combine.
- Sprinkle with salt and cajun seasoning.
- Use your hands to mix well, so all pieces are coated with oil and spices.
- Remove the preheated baking sheet from the oven.
- Carefully spread the sweet potatoes out in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 25 minutes.
- After the first 10 minutes, remove the baking sheet from the oven and turn over the sweet potato pieces.
- Return to the oven and bake for another 5 to 15 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes and serve.